International Journal of Civil Engineering Research (IJCER) is a peer reviewed, open access journal which provides an international forum for the dissemination of the latest original research, achievements and developments in all areas of civil ,architecture & environmental engineering.
It is the policy of the Journal of Civil Engineering Research to publish a variety of contributions to the science and practice of the most exciting researches with respect to the subjects of Civil & Environmental Engineering. Major fields of interest include design, construction, maintenance, and application of science and engineering principles to improve the natural environment. It includes waste water management, air pollution control, structure analysis, recycling, waste disposal, radiation protection industrial hygiene, environmental sustainability.
The IJCER aims to publish reviewed technical papers in these major fields of interest, as well as in allied fields. Papers should be related to the relevant fields and will usually fall into one of the following categories:
- Research Paper - a paper making an original contribution to engineering knowledge.
- Special Interest Paper – a report on significant aspects of a major or notable project.
- Review Paper for specialists – an overview of a relevant area intended for specialists in the field covered.
- Review Paper for non-specialists – an overview of a relevant area suitable for a reader with an Civil Engineering & Architecture background.
- Tutorial Paper – a paper that explains an important subject or clarifies the approach to an area of design or investigation.
- Technical Note – a technical note or letter to the Editors that is not sufficiently developed or extensive in scope to constitute a full paper.
- Discussion – a contribution to discuss a published paper to which the original author's response will be sought.
From time to time, invitations are presented to particular authors to write papers for the IJCER. This most usually occurs when it is decided to collect a number of papers relating to one subject for a given issue, often with a guest editor.
All papers are double-blind refereed. Authors should expect to receive two referee reports and a letter of recommendation from one of the Journal's editors.
The Journal publishes a special issue every year. This issue typically deals with an important research topic and is edited by a recognized expert in the field.
Benefits to authors:
We also provide many author benefits, such as free PDFs, a liberal copyright policy, special discounts on Elsevier publications and much more. Please click here for more information on our author services .
For view topics in IJCER, open this link Research Topics